NEW MR4 Modular Racking - MR183
- Product Code: MR183
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £969.38
Van racking done the Rhino way
The MR4 Modular Racking range from Rhino Products, takes their design principles of quality, innovation and stunning aesthetics to a whole new level with their first internal van product. It provides van users the perfect system for organising their tools and equipment to help them work as efficiently as possible.
This strong yet lightweight van racking system comes with a bespoke fitting kit for every vehicle, meaning that not only are the length and height of every configuration custom-measured to maximise the storage potential of each van, but the bespoke fitting kit provides the easiest and quickest fitting process possible.
- Made to measure to maximise storage for every vehicle – the height and length of the racking unit is carefully designed to maximise the storage potential of your van's cargo area.
- Quick and easy fitment – bespoke fitting kit for every van that utilises innovative blind-bolts and self-fixing tek-screws to make securing it to your van as fast and easy as possible.
- Stunning aesthetics – sleek, modern design that van users have come to expect from Rhino Products.
- Trusted Rhino Products quality – built-to-last with leg panels and shelves made from powder coated high-tensile steel, strong yet lightweight.
- Externally crash tested – for peace of mind this system has been rigorously safety tested.
- Additional accessories – several optional accessories are also available including Linbins, rubber shelf matting and shelf dividers. Sleek, modern drawer units with aluminium fronts are also coming soon.
- Fast shipping, 1-3 day delivery – this product is in stock and ready to be despatched the same day your order is placed.
The video shows how easy it is to position the brackets, mark where you need to drill, and secure the blind bolts into the wall of the van.
|Number of Bays
|Approx Fitting Time
|Top shelf 10kg, all other shelves 35kg
|Shelf length (L)
|Bay 1 and 2 - 1400mm
|Leg panel height H
|Leg panel depth D
|Leg panel length L2
|30mm as standard
|Shelf height H2
|Shelf depth D2