Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website at www.rhinocommercial.co.uk. By accessing this website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. USING THIS WEBSITE INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT YOU CHOOSE TO REGISTER AND/OR ORDER WITH US. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
Our contact details are as follows:
T: +44 (0)1204 399 842
Purchasing from us
We can only ship to limited countries (please check countries on checkout of web site). By submitting your order you are allowing us to use your personal details for the purposes of supplying goods (including passing your details onto couriers and other subcontractors). We will not use your details for other purposes without asking your consent and you may ask that your details are removed from our system by writing to the address above.
- All orders placed by you are on the basis of these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by us by delivery of the goods to you at which point a legally binding contract is constituted between us. The processing of your payment and acknowledgment of your order does not constitute legal acceptance of your order.
- Price & Payment
- The price payable for the goods you order is as set out on our web site at the time you place your order plus any charges for delivery and insurance as set out in the order form or by subsequent email from us.
- Occasionally an error may occur with our web site and goods may be incorrectly priced in which circumstances we will not be obliged to supply the goods at the incorrect price.
- Subject to clause 2.5, we must receive payment for the whole of the price of the goods you order, and any applicable charges for delivery, before your order can be processed unless we have agreed otherwise in advance in writing.
- If you are a trade credit account customer, payment shall be made in full at the end of the month following the date of invoice. Time shall be of the essence for payment. We may withdraw credit if you fail to make payment when due. If payment is not made when due, interest is payable at the annual rate of 3 per cent over HSBC's then current base rate on the amount outstanding from the due date for payment until receipt by us of the full amount (including any accrued interest) whether before or after judgement, together with any reasonable legal or other recovery costs. You are responsible for all orders placed by your authorised employees and we are not bound by any individual order limit you may impose on your authorised employees. You must inform us in writing as soon as a relevant employee is no longer authorised by you to place and receive orders.
- Once you have gone through our checkout, you will be diverted to our protected secure online payment system with our credit card processor, Secure Trading. Your credit card information will be held in protected SSL secure servers, at Secure Trading, we will not have access to your full credit card details, and we will not release information regarding your credit card. Your credit card details will only be used for transaction authorised by you. We currently only accept VISA, MasterCard and VISA Delta.
- The purchaser is liable for any additional local state, country taxes, import duties or copyright levies.
- Whilst orders to the UK's 'Highlands & Islands' will be processed as part of the UK 'mainland' they are subject to additional delivery charges which will be notified to you subsequent to your order and payment being processed. 'Highlands & Islands' are defined as, but not limited to, the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man, the Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands.
- Delivery & Title
- We will deliver the goods in accordance with your order usually within the stated delivery time but certainly within 30 days. In the unlikely event that we do not make the goods available to you within 30 days of accepting your order you will have the option of cancelling your order by notifying us accordingly prior to delivery. A valid signature will be required on collection or delivery. In the unlikely event that you have not received all the goods within the stated delivery time, you must notify us immediately. You must not schedule or commence any installation or fitting until after you have received your order and checked all the goods for any defects or missing parts. Roof racks are delivered direct from the manufacturer. Other products ordered at the same time will be delivered separately to any roof racks.
- For reasons of health and safety and to avoid any property damage, most roof racks can only be delivered to the exterior of a ground floor location at the delivery address. You must therefore make your own arrangements at your own risk if the relevant item needs to be transported from the delivery location. We will not provide any unpacking, installation or fitting services upon delivery.
- You must do all that you reasonably can to enable delivery to take place at the given time and place. If you delay delivery, or delivery fails because you have not taken appropriate steps, we will try to arrange for an alternative delivery date within 30 days of the failed delivery. If delivery fails as a result of circumstances within your reasonable control, the cost of any re-delivery shall be borne by you. If we are unable to arrange a date for re-delivery we may cancel your order and refund to you the price that you have paid for the goods, less the failed delivery costs.
- Without prejudice to Clause 3.3, upon delivery of the goods to you, the goods shall be at your risk. In spite of delivery having been made, title in the goods shall not pass to you until you have paid the price for the goods in full and no other sums whatsoever shall be due to us from you. Until title in the goods passes from us, you shall hold the goods on a fiduciary basis as bailee and shall store the goods at your own cost separately from all other goods in your possession and marked in such a way that they are clearly identified as our property.
- While we endeavour to hold sufficient stock to meet all orders, if we have insufficient stock to supply or deliver the goods ordered and paid for by you, we may refund you the price paid for such goods as soon as possible and in any case within 30 days or, in the case of an account customer, we may, in our absolute discretion, as soon as possible raise a credit to offset the amount invoiced to you.
- Cancellation & Returns
- You may cancel your order by giving us notice of cancellation within 7 days of the date of delivery to you. Such notice may be given by phone, fax or email. If you are cancelling because of any problem with the goods, please notify us of the problem at the time of cancellation. Goods must be unused and in the original packaging for a full refund less any restocking costs.
- On cancellation for whatever reason, you must return the goods to us at your cost. Where the goods are being returned because they are faulty or incorrectly supplied by us, we will meet the cost of return but we ask that you allow us to nominate the carrier.
PLEASE READ THIS CLAUSE
- If you have notified us of a problem with the goods within 30 days of delivery, we will (subject to clause 4) either make good any shortage or non-delivery; replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective upon delivery; or refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question.
- We shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than any refund we make under these conditions. Our liability to you shall not in any event include losses related to any business of yours, such as loss of profits or business interruption, neither will we be responsible to you for any other loss which is not a foreseeable consequence of us being in breach of these Terms and Conditions or our legal duties.
- This does not affect your statutory rights if you are a consumer, nor is it intended to exclude our liability to you for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- Goods are designed and tested for use in the EU only and we cannot confirm that the goods comply with any laws, regulations or other standards applicable outside the EU member states. All goods are sold in accordance with the manufacturer's specifications and are subject to any qualifications, representations or instructions contained in the documentation associated with the goods.
- If you are a trade customer and subject to Clause 6.3, we will not be responsible to you or, in the event that you are undertaking work for another person, to any other person, for the use or installation of any goods by you. Accordingly, if you are a trade customer, you hereby agree to hold us harmless, and indemnify us against any liability associated with, any claim or allegation that we are responsible for any failings in the installation or use of goods that we supply.
- Limited Companies - Guarantee
- Those signing the Trade Credit Account Application Form on behalf of limited companies do so as guarantor and irrevocably undertake to guarantee the payment of all monies owing to us by the relevant limited company if we believe that the limited company cannot meet its obligations.
- If the limited company goes into receivership, liquidation or administration the guarantor will pay to the receiver, liquidator or administrator, as the case may be, such sum as will enable him to pay all monies owed to us by the limited company.
- Business Customers
- If you are a business or if the goods are used wholly or in part for business purposes we shall not be liable to you for any business loss including loss of profits (whether direct or indirect) business data, revenue, goodwill, or incidental, or consequential loss that you may suffer as a result of the purchase of goods from us. Any other liability shall be limited to the price paid for the goods. We do not exclude our liability for fraud or for death or personal injury. For our performance time is not of the essence.
- We are aware that you the consumer are concerned as to what happens with personal information provided by you. We respect your privacy and treat all information as private and confidential, we will only use information supplied by you for the purpose of internal accounts purpose, delivery of goods, and for us to keep in contact with you from time to time regarding your order progress. We may also use this information for improving our quality of service and inform you of promotional deals we are offering from time to time. We do not and will not sell or release information provided by you to any other third parties, except when in connection with your orders, or in exceptional cases of debt recovery. Unless required by law.
- We may suspend further supply or delivery, stop any goods in transit or terminate our contract by notice in writing to you if you are in breach of an obligation hereunder or you become unable to pay your debts when they fall due or proceedings are commenced by or against you alleging bankruptcy or insolvency. Upon termination, your indebtedness to us becomes immediately due and payable and we shall be under no further obligation to supply goods to you.
- Force Majeure
- We shall have no liability to you for any failure or delay in supply or delivery or for any damage or defect to goods supplied or delivered hereunder that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control (including, without limitation, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes)
- If any part of these conditions is invalid, illegal or unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the validity, legality or enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected. This contract shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law.
Delivery & Returns
For orders totaling a combined cost of £75 ex-VAT or more we offer FREE next day delivery. Should your order be less than £75 ex-VAT a cost for next day delivery of £8.95 + VAT will be added. Whilst orders to the UK's 'Highlands & Islands' will be processed as part of the UK 'mainland' they are subject to additional delivery charges which will be notified to you subsequent to your order and payment being processed. 'Highlands & Islands' are defined as, but not limited to, the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man, the Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands.
Roof racks are delivered direct from the manufacturer. These products are delivered by the manufacture choosen courier, and a valid signature will be required on delivery. Other products ordered at the same time will be delivered separately to any roof racks ordered.
We will deliver the goods in accordance with your order usually within the stated delivery time. In the unlikely event that we do not make the goods available to you within 30 days of accepting your order you will have the option of cancelling your order by notifying us accordingly prior to delivery. A valid signature will be required on collection or delivery. In the unlikely event that you have not received all the goods within the stated delivery time, you must notify us immediately.
You must do all that you reasonably can to enable delivery to take place at the given time and place. If you delay delivery, or delivery fails because you have not taken appropriate steps, we will try to arrange for an alternative delivery date within 30 days of the failed delivery. If delivery fails as a result of circumstances within your reasonable control, the cost of any re-delivery shall be borne by you. If we are unable to arrange a date for re-delivery we may cancel your order and refund to you the price that you have paid for the goods, less the failed delivery costs.
If there is going to be a delay for any reason we will let you know. All quoted delivery times are based on standard working days i.e. Mon - Fri (excluding public holidays etc).
Most of our items are in stock awaiting despatch unless a pre-order message is shown below the items description. For stock availability and further queries please call our Customer Service Department on +44 (0)1204 399 842 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to make returning your item for refund or exchange as easy as possible. If you receive a product that is not as you expected or is faulty please call: +44 (0) 1204 399842 to speak with a member of the Rhino Commercial team to discuss returning or exchanging the item.
Please note that in order for us to be able to offer a refund or exchange you must contact us within 14 days of receipt of goods.
In all cases, the items returned must be in their original condition, which includes any packaging. For example, footwear items are to be returned along with the original box. All goods will be inspected on return. The goods are your responsibility until they reach our Warehouse. Due to this we recommend that you request a 'Proof of Posting' from your Post Office which they will issue to you free of charge. Please retain this certificate until you have received your replacement item or refund. If you are unable to provide this certificate, we will be unable to process a replacement or refund if we do not receive the faulty item. We cannot be held responsible for returned goods until they reach us. Please ensure you package your return suitably to prevent any damage to the items or boxes.
We always ask that you check your order thoroughly on receipt from the courier and not to sign for or accept the item if the exterior packaging appears extensively damaged. In the unlikely event that your item is damaged in transit please contact us immediately to inform us of the problem. Please note any claims for damage made in transit must be made within 3 working days of delivery.
If we have agreed to collect your goods for return to us please note that we CANNOT confirm a collection time. We will however confirm a collection day. Please see below for our Collection Conditions:
- Someone must be available at this address to handover the return items and sign the collection note.
- Our courier will NOT collect goods left without someone to sign the collection sheet.
- Please ensure a returns form has been filled out and is enclosed with the returned goods.
- Goods must be well packaged and our address must be written on the return package clearly.
- Refusals, No Answer, Not In, will all count as failed collection and as such please see below.
- Please note that if any of the above terms are not adhered to then we are unable to re-visit the address for collection and the goods will have to be returned by you.
We cannot refund any costs incurred when returning goods after a collection has been unsuccessful for any of the above reasons or where the failed collection was not of our fault.
* Free fitting is only available on products fitted at Vanliners Ltd, Unit 3, Ormside Close, Hindley Green, Wigan, WN2 4HR